Thursday 24 January 2008

Sentosa


Sentosa. My idea of holiday resort only encompasses the summer holiday I would spend with my parents when I was young in the south of France. But  never went to places such as Ibiza like most of my happy friends would, so when I heard about Sentosa, it was the biggest clichés that sprung to mind: palm trees, seaside, tropical vegetation, beautiful birds and beautiful flowers, young and handsome people playing on the beach or lazying under the sun… And actually, that’s what I saw when I got there.  Add the mythical Café del Mar to crown the whole thing and you have the ideal setting for a artifical paradise.
I must admit that my only wish was to take a dive in the sea and play beach volley ball with these happy youths.
Start feeling like Paul Bowles now, albeit Paul Bowles Asian version. 



No comments:

Post a Comment