Wednesday 6 May 2020

(one more) dream that makes sense

... and the second part of my dream involved a few friends of mine - including Dennis, Jan and Thomas, where I was tidying up the house and preparing a cocktail which turned out to be the choreography for a new version of Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker commissioned by the Paris Opera House for a group of children (didn't our French President say that artists should spend their summer educate and taking of children?). And that new version of 'Nutcracker' was to have its music replaced by 'Swan Lake'... and the children were to help me by providing electronic elements to the music... 
No, my stuffed rabbit wasn't there, speaking the dialect of Huế, but I think I will not take that dream too literally... 
Other than that, I believe that I could think that I'm fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment