Thursday 3 October 2019

Busan, the next morning. Jetlag oblige, I could barely sleep more than 3 hours. I felt the sea was calling me so I went out to the beach to watch the sunrise. 
It will take me some time to realise I'm actually in Busan. 
Unfortunately, I arrived a tad too late to be allowed entry for the opening ceremony yesterday. Unclear information from Bao regarding the opening ceremony schedule. The gates were closed at 5 p.m. and the taxi reached the city ten minutes later... No big deal, although had I known it before, I wouldn't have rushed from Paris to Taipei and Taipei to Busan like that.
 
But as I told the taxi driver, I'm excited to be back in Busan. This year, I don't see any film poster on Haeundae Beach...

Now I need more sleep... But there are so many films I want to see!




No comments:

Post a Comment