Friday 30 August 2013

Working on a new PLAY...

I feel like an octopus. As I we were editing To the Sun, my head was revising the music of PLAY 2 PLAY, visualising what I would do for the MV of Who we be, drafting lyrics of the song for Dennis... 
I have just received the new pamphlet for advertisement of the upcoming performances in December and January (in Niigata and Yokohama). I wish I will be able to attend the Niigata performances. That would be my end of the year treat. I put a big question mark on it. My presence will not be indispensable.
Money, money, money, quand tu nous tiens...

Jo has requested me to revise a few scenes, to make them 'more compact' as he put it. As I'm beginning, the whole orchestration takes on a new direction, although I try to keep the original atmosphere. I'm no longer where I was in 2007 and I cannot just edit the music and make it shorter. I hope Jo will like the new additions.

The pamphlet is using photos taken by Kishin Shinoyama in 2007 and looks a bit too messy to me...  I hope they'll work on it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment