Thursday 11 August 2005

Ein Traum


Restless night. I made on of those dreams were I was completely powerless in a tricky situation: I was to have staged two plays, as well as perform in them. But the evening came and I had no idea what was going to happen. We were not in a real theatre, more in a very big flat that somehow looked like a cinema, with club armchairs and cushions spread on the floor. The audience were about to get into the room, and I suddenly realized in a growing panic that I had never read my text, that we’d not even had one rehearsal, that no one knew what those two plays were about, but we had to go on stage all the same. I literally was saved by the bell, the church bell next to Marco’s flat that rings every quarter of an hour. What a sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment